Campus Streetlights & Signals

Report Outages or Damage

Streetlights and signals on campus roads are operated by MRMC. To report streetlight outages or damage, please contact us below. Detailed location descriptions (see map) will help us to appropriately address the repair with the county. Please include your name, phone number and email each time you submit an outage/damage report.