Area Highway Projects
Only long-term closures will be in effect.
No active alerts
87th Street Project
Employees and visitors to the MRMC campus are encouraged to use Watertown Plank Rd. to access 87th St. to avoid potential delays.
Coffey Drive Closure - Saturday, Feb 23rd from 7:00 a.m.-4:00p.m.
Coffey Drive will be closed west of 87th St. for a water main installation.
Eye Institute (see graphic)
Through winter: Traffic will enter off Connell Ave. and exit through the parking lot south of the Eye Institute.
87th St. Driving Lanes on East Side (see graphic)
Drivers are using the two new driving lanes that have been constructed between Wisconsin Ave. and Connell Ave. Note: The right lane heading north on 87th is dedicated to only turning into the Sargeant Health Clinic at Doyne.
Use the sidewalk on the west side of 87th St., north of Doyne. Use crosswalks at 87th and Connell Ave.
Froedtert Parking Structure Project
The parking structure will be closed on Sat 2/16 & Sun 2/17 and will re-open to parking on Monday 2/18. For these two days, hospital staff who normally park in Parking Structure 6 will be given direction from Froedtert on where to park.
Phase One Parking Structure is Open:
- Phase One of the parking structure is open and parking on the surface lot is closed.
- Shuttle service for Froedtert employees is available.
- Surface lot parking for patients at Sargeant' Health Center remains open.
- Pedestrian access to the Sargeant Health Center parking lot is near 87th & Doyne Ave.
Children's Hospital Project
Physician's Parking Structure at Clinics Building
- This parking structure is permanently closed.
S-4 Service Drive East of Clinics Building
- A portion of S-4 Service Drive south of Watertown Plank Rd. is restricted to one-way traffic southbound.
- There will also be intermittent closures of the road.
- This will remain in place until 2020.