Thank you for taking the time to visit the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center website.
Milwaukee Regional Medical Center (MRMC) is the name of the physical campus where our campus members are located, as well as the name of the administrative organization that adds value to its member organizations through increased collaboration and streamlining of financial and service delivery.
If you would like more information about MRMC or our campus organizations, please contact us using the form below. We value your feedback, comments and questions.
MRMC Campus Organizations
Our campus organizations administrate their own patient billing, medical records, credentialing, accounting, purchasing, and human resources functions. Please contact them directly:
MRMC Corporate Office
The MRMC Corporate office is located in the Wisconsin Athletic Club / City Market Building in Wauwatosa.
Use the lower back entrance off 87th Street to find us.
Corporate Office Location & Mailing Address
Milwaukee Regional Medical Center (MRMC)
@ Wisconsin Athletic Club Building
8700 W. Watertown Plank Rd. - Lower Level Mail Stop 5
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- For birth certificates, contact Milwaukee County. https://county.milwaukee.gov/EN/Register-of-Deeds/Vital-Records
- For records from the former School of Nursing, contact MSOE @ 414.277.7216.
- For records for School of Radiologic Technology, contact Froedtert and Medical College.
- For former County Hospital medical records, call Froedtert Hospital.
MRMC Corporate: Flight For Life, MRMC & MRMC Thermal
Please direct all inquiries for Flight For Life, MRMC or MRMC Thermal accounting and human resources as indicated below.
Inquiries regarding patient billing and medical records that only involve Flight For Life (FFL) may also be made as follows:
Flight For Life
2661 Aviation Rd.
Waukesha, WI 53188
- MRMC, Thermal & FFL Finance: Press 6
- MRMC & FFL Human Resources: Press 6
- FFL Patient Accounts, Billing, Medical Records Requests: Press 4
By Fax (Finance department)
Request More Information
Use this form to submit general questions, comments or inquiries.