MRMC/FFL is a premier employer. Flight For Life was voted a "Top Workplace" by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
We offer competitive compensation with a benefits package that is largely unmatched in the nation. For full-time employees, benefits include:
- Non-contributory medical insurance through United Healthcare (you pay nothing toward the premium)
- A medical opt-out benefit of $1,200 annually for those enrolled in another health plan who choose to decline coverage
- A health savings account (HSA) with annual company contributions of $3,000 for family or $1,500 for single health coverage
- A prescription drug plan
- Non-contributory dental and vision insurance (you pay nothing toward the premiums)
- A 403(b) retirement savings plan with a choice of traditional pre-tax or Roth after-tax contribution
- An employer retirement contribution equal to 10% of your compensation, whether or not you contribute to the plan
- A paid time off (PTO) bank starting at 28 days per year for medical crew
- Group term life and accidental death and dismemberment (Life and AD&D) insurance fully paid for you, plus the opportunity to buy additional voluntary coverage
- A short-term disability (STD) bank of time in which you accrue 8 hours per month
- Long-term disability (LTD) insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for accidents and/or critical illnesses
- Tuition reimbursement
- An employee assistance program (EAP) to offer confidential counseling, financial information and resources
- Legal support and work-life solutions for you and your family
- A memorial fund used for continuing education for flight and ground crew members
- Additional incentive compensation plans may also apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer.